Friday, March 16, 2012

Shrimps, dads and love…


The “separation of powers” is a key element of the Australian political system. It’s seen as a safeguard, to ensure responsible government. Kudos to Australia’s founding fathers, I must say. They must’ve been some love-torn blokes.

Shrimps, similar to the fathers, are smart creatures. Their hearts are located in their heads. Scientifically, they’re located in the thorax, which is directly below the head, but everyone knows (you included) that shrimps generally divided between a head and a tail. Their head is in their heart. Smart, huh. Or so you would think.



As for me? Well, I’m a shrimp, and all I want to be is a founding father! The founding fathers include people like Sir Henry Parkes, Edmund Barton, Captain James Cook, and Captain Arthur Phillip. These men wrote the laws that stated that the laws would be governed, and written by different people. So let’s just see which of these men, who are so good at separation, were married.
  • ·      Sir Henry Parkes
  • ·      Edmund Barton
  • ·      Captain James Cook
  • ·      Captain Arthur Phillip

Coincidence? I think not!

I have this problem. I separate my heart from my head. I read into everything, and nothing is done because I want it to, it’s done because it should be done. So, my question is, how do I become a father? Ironically, I think the question answers itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment